Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client was recently awarded a contract with the VA customer that is responsible for a large Declassifcation effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud.
As part of this effort, we are looking for a Senior Applications Developer to develop, enhance and maintain enterprise/departmental IT systems. This position requires in-depth hands on experience developing software in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm.
- This position combines system administration with database administration and application development.
- The successful candidate will perform maintenance/updates/patching and backups/recovery as required to maintain currently functionality as well as security accreditation.
- They will support production systems as needed, to include new development.
- The candidate will perform weekly data uploads, account maintenance, and provide customer support.
- They will perform regular database updates, deploy code based changes, and provide status updates as requested.
- Other ad hoc duties may include but are not limited to process evaluation, review of new products, collection of data and reports generation, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a field directly related to information technology or equivalent certifications/experience
- 1 year of AWS experience
- Windows & Linux
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices and/or contracts
Job Type: Full Time