Candidate must have TS
Program / Project Description:
Our client is the primary integrator for the government customer. The team is building a system for the end user to go into production. The system is being built on a Windows and Linux platform, following an Agile development methodology. They are doing the development on the Middle and front end layer using JAVA/c++ technologies. They are looking to add a C++/Algorithm developer to their team immediately to support a mission centric program.
Day to Day:
The Software Engineer will be joining a team that is designing and delivering a mission critical software solution. They must want to work within an agile development environment. The candidate must enjoy working as part of a larger team, be comfortable voicing opinions, and adding overall value to the process and solution. They will be working closely with System Engineers, Testers as well as other Developers.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing, documenting and maintaining architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems
- Developing and maintaining code that integrates software components into a fully functional software system
- Developing software verification plans, test procedures and test environments
- Executing test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
- Developing, selecting, tailoring and deploying software processes, tools and metrics
- Executing and documenting software research and development projects
- Experience with MATLAB/C++, developing ALGORITHMS
- Mathematics, Physics, EE, or Nuclear background
- Java, J2ee development
Job Type: Full Time