C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer
Candidate must have TS SCI with Poly
Our client is prime on a government program. They are looking to bring on a Software Engineer to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
The Engineer will join a collaborative team, focusing on development on the C++ side. They will be responsible for reviewing and testing software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. They will also resolves software problem reports and provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS)/Government-Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develops or implements algorithms that meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Assists with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
- Writes and reviews software and system documentation.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Candidate will provide integration support of third-party TDOA geolocation algorithm into an existing software baseline
- 20 years software engineering experience and a technical BS
- 4 years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor' s degree.
- C++ programming experience
- Digital Signal Processing; Field Programmable Gate Arrays
- Government authentication services (PKI/CASPORT)
- RedHawk, Matlab, and XMidas experience
Job Type: Full Time