CMA / Help Desk-DeskTop Support
Component Mission Admin
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Responsible for receiving, coordinating, analyzing, tracking and resolving multiple customer requests.
- These include, but are not limited to providing technical support on hardware and software, diagnosing and resolving computer-related problems, coordinating customer requirements with the network team, assisting with the implementation of hardware/software upgrades and deliveries, and reporting unresolved problems to the appropriate technical personnel via customer tool.
- Support includes multiple customer application suites.
- Will provide one-on-one consultation and training to customers, sensitive data access control and account administration coordination.
- Customer requirements could create the need for the candidate to be adaptable to schedule, work location and or workload variations.
- Current CMA, Component Mission Admin or had previous CMA account within last four years OR current Directorate Mission Administrator (DMA) or had a previous DMA account within the last four years.
- Extensive knowledge about administering EMS and Share Drive accesses.
- Working knowledge of managing restricted data accesses.
- Excellent customer service consulting and desktop diagnostic skills.
- Working knowledge of customer business applications (ESMT, AADS, EARRS, FIM)
Job Type: Full-Time