Cyber Developer (C/C++)
Candidate must have at least a Secret Clearance
Our client is prime on a government contract. The team is responsible for research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. They are looking to add a Cyber Developer to their team immediately.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Cyber Developer will be responsible for supporting a fast paced team for tool development. The developer should have experience with low level programming or kernel development.
The developer will be researching operating systems, device drivers, network devices, protocols, binary file formats, intrusion detection systems, surveys, and emerging technologies for wired, wireless, and mobile devices.
The engineer should be very comfortable with low level programming, because some responsibilities will include:
- Develop proof-of-concepts, prototypes, scripts, applications, and drivers to demonstrate operational capabilities.
- Engineer robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, command, and control systems.
- Performing C/C++ programming (use of Visual Studio)
- Performing Windows (and some Linux) programming for 32-bit (and 64-bit) systems
- Developing Windows Applications and services (driver experience desired)
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting Windows platforms and frameworks
- Apply coding experience on Intel or AMD platforms
- Apply understanding of cryptographic protocols and compression technologies and their implementation in C/C++
This is a great opportunity for more junior level developers with the aptitude to pick up these skills or more senior level folks who wants to get more hands on experience working with different tools.
- Experience programming in Python, Java, C++, C, or Assembly.
- Knowledge of x64 assembly and kernel development
- Development in a Linux and/or Windows environment
- Understanding of intrusion detection programs, firewalls, PSPs, and standard operating features, network hacker techniques or mitigation techniques
- Modular software architecture and API development experience
- Understanding public exploits and awareness of new unpublished exploits
Job Type: Full Time