Cyber Intel Analyst (Reporting)
CYBER INTEL ANALYST
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program provides the customer with Computer Network Defense capabilities from potential cyber threats constantly hitting their network. They have multiple teams providing this support, however the Remediation and Incident Response team is looking for 2 additional people.
The candidate will be part of the Hunt team that provides computer forensic and intrusion analyst support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments. Work with the Stakeholders to Write and Read Reports after going through the log files. Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption. Assists in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating and analyzing computer network intrusions.
- BS and 3 years’ experience working in a Cyber Operations Center
- Ideal candidates will be experienced in computer forensics and intrusion analysis
- EnCase, FTK, Tanium, Windows Server 7/Server 2008+, Network Devices, DNS, DHCP, ARP, TCP/IP, Exploitation Techniques
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced and dynamic environment for high impact, mission-critical network security operations
- Demonstrated Cyber Incident Response/Forensics/Vulnerability analysis background
- Candidate should have knowledge and experience in the Incident Response Cycle
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 Position
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (CGIH)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Cisco Certified Network Analyst (CCNA)
Job Type: Full Time