Cyber Security Forensics Specialist
CYBER SECURITY FORENSICS SPECIALIST
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program provides Cyber Network Defense of a certain government customer’ s network, against adversarial attacks. They do this by looking into the anomalies hitting their systems.
You will perform, overall network defense activities, provide in-depth analysis of suspected malicious code and/or infected systems and network devices, perform necessary inspection and reverse-engineering activities to understand the behavior of the software, the root cause for its presence, and develop recommendations on how to counter the threat. You will also preform Malware Reverse Engineering, Hardware Forensics on mobile devices, USB Plugins, etc in order to find out what was on them even though the information may have been deleted.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience using EnCase, FTK, and Open Source methods and tools to perform Computer Forensic investigations.
- Malware experience
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in cyber security, incident response, forensic investigations.
- GCFA, GREM, and other forensics certifications preferred, Security + or other DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification required
- BS and 5+ seven years related experience
- 6 months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensics
- IDA PRO
Job Type: Full Time