Cyber Security Intel Analyst
CYBER SECURITY INTEL ANALYST
Candidate must have a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph in order to be considered
Program / Project Description:
This program is responsible for helping the customer maintain a certain level of cyber security secure systems by managing and working with several Petabytes of data. They have set up and developed a large system that ingests, parses, stores and allows for massage of massive amounts of data for the support of their mission. The program consists of Data Scientists, Cloud Developers, Web Interface Developers, ETL Developers and Data Quality Analytics Engineers and Cyber Intelligence Analysts. The customer environment is fast-paced and the candidate will be expected to support multiple projects and collection efforts. Specific duties, priorities, and workload will be established by the customer, however, the candidate is expected to take initiative and provide innovative solutions to technical problems to the customer on a regular basis.
As a Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst, the tasks will include analyzing reams and reams of data trying to connect the dots. Will be utilizing tools to identify potential security breaches; produce reports, coordinate with the team to maintain all security monitoring systems are on-line, up to date, and fully operational. Because they have very large data requirements and require candidates to not only be excellent at their given craft, but also be vigilant at detecting anomalies in the data they are looking at, etc. Provide hands on support and expertise in the areas of high volume data analysis and correlation.
- Analyst should all be able to create custom content and develop new use cases to better correlate security event information.
- Develop and utilize “ Case Management” processes for incident and resolution tracking. The processes should also be used for historic recording of all anomalous or suspicious activity.
- Identify misuse or unauthorized activity on networks.
- Experience with large scale cyber data analytics and development.
- Mission Ops Tempo environment experience
Job Type: Full Time