EMAIL SYS ADMIN
EMAIL SYS ADMIN
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Responsible for Outlook and Exchange usage on OSE’ s Office 365 tenant.
- Monitoring and reading daily updates from Microsoft to keep update of tenant’ s system status.
- Works in administration OSN AD accounts, distro lists (groups), and contacts that will sync to Office 365 Tennant.
- Needs to be familiar with how these AD objects are created so that sync does occur.
- Object renames and edits (additions and removals) is another area that our team take care of.
- Exchange administration in OSE’ s Office 365 Tennant will include shared mailbox creations and edits.
- SMTP to and from the customer internet instance is monitored and reviewed for issues with functionality and mail flow.
- Team members are familiar how to trace mail to and from user’ s mailbox.
- The ability to configure and manipulate objects and services in the Office 365 tenant will help meet the requirements of the customer and users.
- The team works closely with Office 365 team to insure OSE’ s Office 365 Tennant is available and functioning as agreed to in SLA’ s.
- Team member takes care of ALL customer Lotus Domino Servers.
- Provides day to day Lotus Notes/Domino Administration.
- Responsible for system monitoring, making sure systems are up and running appropriately.
- NAB (Names and Address Book) administration to include people and group documents creation and edits.
- How to properly work user account moves when traveling and relocation between locations.
- Oversees mail routing between servers, inbound and outbound SMTP mail.
- Deals with requests to analyze and assist with data spills cleanups.
- Handle issues regarding the use of Lotus Notes Clients.
- Sametime administration is also a part of our daily responsibilities.
- Making sure users can login and chat with other OSE FTS users.
- Resolve issues that might prevent users from communicating.
- Handle issues regarding the Lotus Sametime Client
- Position requires rotating after hours call-in schedule since customer data center is 24x7.
- Experience managing Outlook / Exchange environment
- Lotus Domino Administration, Service Delivery tools that includes managing delivery queue for Service Requests / Incidents.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Tenant highly desired.
Job Type: Full-time