ETL DATA ENGINEER
ETL DATA ENGINEER
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Program and Project Description:
Our client is prime on a government program that focuses in analyzing activities. They are looking to add an ETL data engineer to their team immediately.
The ETL Engineer will support the agile development of tools and leverage standard tools (particularly Apache ) for Extract, Transform, and Loading data between databases. They will help create custom code to quickly extract, triage, and exploit data across domains in support of analytic work while supporting the strategic development of replicable processes.
They will be responsible for building data products using Apache Avro, as well as working with REST API' s. They will be building data models and analytics to support the mission.
They will be working in a cloud environment and conduct product usability tests and must work efficiently with a cross functional team members to include analysts, data scientists, project managers, and software solutions integrators.
- At least 8- 10 years of experience in data engineering and/or database administration.
- Must have Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data engineering skills.
- Experience with Apache Avro (or similar tools)
- Proficiency with AWS and container technologies such as Docker
- Familiarity with HBase, solr, Spark, Oozie, and Impala
- Java and Python proficient
- Agile development and proficiency in continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins, Artifcatory, and Git
- Understanding and proficiency in cross-domain solutions (ETLing data from unclassified to classified systems and across classified environments)
Job Type: Full Time