ETL Informatica Developer
Westlake Village, CA
This position is responsible for the overall integrity of TrackWise Master Data Management (MDM). The role will define the strategy and roadmap for MDM in alignment with vendor system(s) and the client’ s changing needs. This position will lead the internal and external team who executes against standards to update and maintain data as new information is provided, and will ensure that regular quality checks on automated update processes are performed— providing oversight on data updates when conflicts arise. The candidate will need to provide insight to leadership on data sources and data updates, and will build governance processes and facilitate resolution of conflicting data update requests that fall outside of standard processes. The candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to internal customers, and for clearly communicating MDM processes, project status, and planned changes with all stakeholders.
• Govern implementation of new data sources and consumers, ensuring adherence to MDM best practices and alignment to re-architected solution; define trust, match and merge rules, publication standards with understanding of effect and impact to MDM, consumers, and the goals/objectives of request
• Prioritize Work Requests and define business requirements
• Govern Quality Assurance checks: analyze the results of daily inbound processing and identify trends and issues around both new and existing data
• Identification and support of all relevant stakeholders MDM Tactical Oversight
• Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all projects and test every work request
• Write, review and approve all project documentation (configuration, testing, release requirements, training, etc.)
• Supports ad hoc requirements for all Business Units.
• IMS Prescriber Change Log – analyze results, prioritize queue for Data Stewards, escalate issues to IMS, collaborate with consumers on impact
• Data Profiling and Analysis of new sources and business unit provided customer lists for business unit projects to determine universe matches, and assess quality
• Monitor daily processing, incidents, rejects and ensuring quality, timeliness and resolution of issues
• Address Re-standardization – analyze results, assess impacts, report changes to consumers, escalate issues to Informatica, schedule production updates considering affect to consumers (ex. QTA)
• Liaise with vendors and IT Operations on implementation of system upgrades and the implementation of new functionality in accordance with business need.
- Previous experience with using Informatica to extract data from a GxP validated system, (experience with TrackWise a plus) into a data marketplace for data visualization.
- Involvement in scrum / agile projects
- Strong writing skills and experience with writing technical specifications and validated documents
- Essential Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree required. Master’ s degree preferred. Minimum of 5-7 years Master Data /Analytics experience with demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and explain systems and approaches for customer data and product data to enable business decisions
- Experience with developing and rolling out dashboards/analytic tools to multiple stakeholders across different geographies Experience creating MDM and Data Governance roadmaps and implementing strategic plans for the future of data management.
• Skills/Behaviors Strategic Analytical Skills & MDM Data Experience
• Experience dealing with various interrelated, interdependent systems. Experience leveraging systems for process enablement and provide compliant solutions.
• Strong analytical skills with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions and data; to comprehend quantitative methods and analytical techniques; to perform accurate analysis (correctly calculated numbers, accurate graphs); to cross-check data and assumptions; to document and establish data trails; and to think creatively about different ways to analyze data and information
• Strong writing skills with the ability to transform business needs into functional, actionable requirements with the appropriate level of detail for the execution team
• Knowledge of different dashboards and analytic solutions for displaying data Collaboration Skills
• Ability to work well with others and properly manage work with counterpart(s) at a global level.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence/motivate stakeholders and drive toward consensus.
• Willingness to be flexible and operate as part of a high performing team to deliver on the team’ s priorities
• Ability to build and model a culture of questioning and constructive challenge to foster openness and candid dialogue
• Ability to listen and carefully consider others’ perspectives, especially to manage and resolve conflict Project Management & Organizational Skills
• Excellent project management and organization skills
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to establish logical flow and story and skilled in choosing best graphic representation for points to be made.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, and Power Point).
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and vendors to develop best in class solutions desired Industry Experience
• Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry required.
Job Type: Contract