Candidate must have a TS-SCI with a CI Polygraph.
Our client is primed on a government program that provides operations and maintenance support to research and development efforts. They are looking to add a systems administrator immediately to help this effort.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Systems Administrator position will provide senior level support as a full time SA within the program. This position reports to the Prime Program Manager via the System Operations Lead, and supports the on-site government Program Manager. They will also report and coordinate all activities, including but not limited to client discussions and meetings with other contractors or Government customers.
- Performing trade analysis and COTS product evaluation as directed will be a main function along with Linux system management.
- Develop and document procedures & scripts for all system administration functions.
- Perform general system administration duties on the existing environments, which include the development, test, and production environments, located in multiple sites and AWS.
- Bachelor’ s degree in technical field (CS, CE, EE, NE, etc.)
- Experience (2 years) with LINUX
- Support Operations Duties and customer support as part of the operations team
- Monitor and administer the Applications and Database accesses for the team and their customer sets, including new accounts and perform diagnostics as required on System Environments, as well as OPS Daily checks.
- 15 years of experience in the IT field, with at least 10 years of experience as a System Administrator
- Active clearance: TS/SCI with a Full Scope (FS) polygraph
- Expertise (5 years) in Windows (Active Directory, Group Policies, WSUS)
- Experience with IBM and HP Blade servers
- Experience with VMware suite including vSphere, vCenter, SRM, and NSX.
- Experience with CISCO switches and firewalls
- Experience with Oracle Database server and products
- Experience with Netapp FAS or general SAN.
- Advanced Degree in technical field (CS, CE, EE, NE)