Candidate must have a TS/SCI with POLY security clearance.
Our client is primed on a government program that supports mission critical efforts. The team is looking to add a linguist immediately to help translate data and documents and provide valuable input to the exploitation team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The candidate will be involved in essential translation of documents and work directly with the multiple customer groups to provide insight. This includes working with different groups as key member of the team and sitting in with on technical exchange meetings to provide valuable input.
- Possess the ability to conduct consecutive, accurate translations and summarizations of material, to include the ability to maintain integrity and meaning of material
- Possess the ability to quickly scan and process a large amount of material, utilizing the native language, for critical and essential elements of the information in the material
- Sit in on technical exchange meetings
- Actively involved in working with multiple groups to have valuable analysis and input
- 6+ years of experience working as a linguist
- At least a minimum score of 3/3/3 (Listening, Reading, Speaking) for the designated language in accordance with the ILR or DLPT 5-point scale in Farsi
- Financial background
Job Type: Full Time