Hypervisor Systems Engineer
HYPERVISOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Candidates must have TS-SCI W/ CI poly
Our clients program provides technical solutions to a government customer to support the architecture and implementation of a new collaborative resource that will be moving to a cloud infrastructure. The role of the Hypervisor Engineer will be to maintain all aspects of the Hyper-V environment to include deployment, design and build, of our enterprise Hyper-V environment. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the integration of patches and coordination for the implementation of those patches into the Production environment. The Hypervisor Engineer will work hand-in-hand with System Administrators, DTF engineers and Engineering in all things respective of the Hyper-V environment.
The candidate will be responsible for the production Hyper-V Environment. They will provide leadership, expertise and strategic guidance on critical data systems that span multiple systems and groups. They will provide engineering expertise in the update/creation of the Hyper-V solutions. The candidate will evaluate and remediate any health concerns within the Hyper-V environment while also troubleshooting Hyper-V issues and concerns across the enterprise. Finally, they will develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the Hyper-V solution.
SR Level: 8+ yrs exp.
- Microsoft Server Virtualization Administrator (MCITP)
- A combination of 5+ years of experience to include the following areas:
- System administration of Windows based solution
- SME level experience providing high availability for Hyper-V environment utilizing failover clustering,
- O&S experience with Win Server 2012 R2 and active Directory
- Experience creating and clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- Experience using Data Protection Manager
- Power shell Scripting
- VDI Environment
- Experience working with Dell Networking Appliances
Job Type: Full Time