INFRASTRUCTURE Cyber Security Systems Engineer
INFRASTRUCTURE CYBER SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program provides Cyber Network Defense of a certain government customer’ s network, against adversarial attacks. They do this by looking into the anomalies hitting their systems.
As a Cyber Security Systems Engineer, you will implement and conduct all engineering activities in accordance with the organization' s relevant approved processes.
- BS & 10+ years knowledge and hands-on experience in security engineering
- VMWare NSX/CSXI Configurations
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Web and email security applications / appliances.
- hands-on experience with network security applications, protocols and associated hardware.
- SIEM applications such as, Arcsight, QRadar or Nitro.
- Spunk with hands-on with content creation
- Threat Intelligence and visualization technologies
- Splunk experience: hands on with content creation
- Visualization of quantitative (numerical) or qualitative information
- ISSO/ISSE with risk analysis and migration or C&A experience.
- Security Enclave engineering
- IDS/IPS engineering and tuning.
- 8570-compliant IAT Level I certification, such as Security.
- Java Development
- Data Analytics
Job Type: Full Time