SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 20 years. The contract is focused on providing systems support for a large Declassification effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud. As part of this, they have a huge effort for the next 12 months to build an Environment that puts all of the Analysts tools into the cloud. This effort is going to take a lot of Software and Data Integration and Data Migration following an Agile, Test Driven Development methodology.
- Candidate will be expected to be able to be given requirements, then go off and code on their own, and know where to insert their code into the existing code.
- They will be expected to Unit test their own code using JUnit.
- Heavy duty development hands on Java Development.
- Back End Integration Development
- Agile development environment experience (repeatable / iterative development)
- Java Integration development experience (JAVA, SPRING, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as SVN or GIT.
- AWS / C2S experience
- HighView 5 SDK
- Service Oriented Architectures
- testing frameworks (for example: JUnit)
Job Type: Full Time