Deer Creek, CO
Candidate must have TS SCI with poly.
The Engineer will join a dynamic team of Java developers. The team as a whole building a dashboard, so daily responsibilities include doing a lot of data visualization and working with web applications. They will be responsible for software design, development, implementation, testing, and debugging and test in an agile team environment. The Engineer will coordinate priorities and tasking with team lead, existing team members, and customer POCs as directed. Daily responsibilities also include integration plans, system documentation, and schedules. The Engineer will also assess impacts of change to applications and systems.
- Must have BS and 14 years of Software Engineering experience to fulfill LCAT
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (SVG, Canvas, D3, SASS, CoffeeScript, etc)
- Experience with JQuery (or similar technologies)
- MVC and middleware experience
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Familiar with Java, GIT and Agile methodologies.
- Data Access: MongoDB, MapReduce, REST, JSON
- Scheme-less DBs (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- DevOps experience, Docker