Kronos WFC Expert
Kronos WFC SME
Our client currently runs Kronos WFC 7.0 and is working on a number of support efforts and currently has a need for a consultant to assist with accruals and updates to their overall processes and procedure documents used by their service center.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This consultant will come onsite and spend some time learning our client’ s environment and making sure all of the documentation is up to date. The will need to be hands on expert with kronos administration, functionality, and business application. The focus areas will be workforce central, central set up, pay rules, codes, code distribution, work rules, and functional access profile. They will also need to know how to generate, modify, and enhance reports. This client’ s environment does have some unique roles, so this consultant will work along with the Kronos SME onsite that has been doing the configuration. This person will need to assist with some of the following additional kronos areas;
- California Sick Accruals build-out
- Conversion of 2 Business unit Accrual Profiles into one
- Document service center processes - accrual payouts/transfers/PT-FT status, etc.
- (Possible) PTO for existing locations and salaried personnel
- Master National CBA Vacation Accrual
- One particular business units hourly accruals
- One particular business units salaried accruals
- Kronos WFC 7.0 experience 8+ years
- Kronos Workforce Central, Workforce Central Setup (Pay Rules, Pay Codes Distribution, Work Rules, Genie, Function Access Profile etc.,) Kronos Reporting
- Ability to assist with Kronos configuration around accruals
- Ability to hit ground running and figure out Kronos environment