Linux System Admin/Engineer
Candidate must have active TS SCI with Polygraph
This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer. This program is going through a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Linus/Unix Admin/Engineer will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The selected candidate must be aware of all activities associated with the design, test configuration, qualification, certification, operation, and requirements of the product/project. The Systems Engineer will support a large complex physical and AWS environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This Linux System Administrator will be expected to:
• Perform System Administration and Engineering in multiple AWS environments
• Install and Configure COTS and GOTS primarily in Linux with some Windows
• Support FISMA and A&A accreditations, as necessary
• Support Mission with the implementation Operational Requirements
• Support regular Customer interactions
• Experience building and maintaining a Linux environment
• Experience with Internet related service (i.e. IP; DNS; DHCP; SSH)
• Experience with application and infrastructure troubleshooting
• Experience installing/configuring COTS software
• Experience with DISA STIGs
• Good presentation skills, including comfort presenting technical material in a group setting.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and present technical approaches and findings.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience with AgileCraft
• Knowledge or experience with Cloud computing technologies and environments – Amazon Web Services.
• AWS Certification (e.g. AWS Sys Ops)
• Experience scripting and automation
• Experience creating VPCs
• Experience with Intelligence Community missions and systems.