Multi-Int Analyst (GEOINT focus)
Candidate must have a TS-SCI
Our client is primed on a government program that is seeking a Geospatial Analyst to join a professional operation of Geospatial analytics focused individuals.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Extract and/or acquire geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis, visualization, and modeling to solve problems and enhance the GEOINT knowledge of specific intelligence issues. Exploits and analyzes geospatial, terrain, and source information. Assist in establishing and managing geospatial research analysis and GIS databases. Assist in identifying compiling, and assessing geospatial and imagery data sets. Collaborate with customers, partner, and other analysts.
3+ Years of Geospatial Analysis experience.
Candidate must possess in depth understanding of, and experience using, the following:
- Experience using ESRI products developing applications in ArcGIS using ArcObjects (preferred) or MapObjects; modeling with ArcSDE; GIS Server or ArcIMS site development, implementations and maintenance. .
- Imagery Exploitation Software (SOCET GXP, Remoteview)
- Network analysis and data management.
- General all-source intelligence analysis to include permutations and conversion of geo-database files, shape files, Google Earth KML/KMZ, and CSV files.
- Regular expression usage, temporal expressions, and geospatial representations (datum, projections, and coordinate systems).
-Knowledge of Marine Corps TTPs pertaining to operating in a littoral operating environment.
- Degree in GIS related field
- Prior Deployment Experience
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligenc-Knowledge of Marine Corps TTPs pertaining to operating in a littoral operating environment.
Job Type: Full Time