Network Cyber Security Analyst
NETWORK CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Candidate will conduct CI de-confliction on technical and operational components of current and proposed IT systems, including guidance for mitigating the identified risks.
- Candidate will serve as a central point of contact for appropriate CI technical/operational de-confliction issues.
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of network engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience with network equipment (routers, switches, bridges) telecommunication systems (ATM SONET) and cloud (AWS/AZURE) web based services.
- Engineering experience with the full life cycle support of TCP/IP and/or telephony networks.
- Working knowledge of telecommunication systems and network architecture and its interoperability with applications, databases, and other network devices.
- The candidate will use those knowledge areas (networking & telecommunications) for troubleshooting, incident handling and/or deconfliction of technical and operational areas.
Job Type: Full Time