OPS SYS ADMIN
OPS SYS ADMIN
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, contribute in a team environment, and be able to take direction but also be a self-starter.
- Should be personable, well organized and analytical with attention to detail.
- Support a mix of enterprise and standalone systems.
- Maintain Hardware and Configuration Management for switches, routers, storage arrays, and traffic among these devices.
- Windows (v. 2007, 2010, 2012) operating systems / server experience
- Experience with; VMware, VISO, Ticket System, Network and System monitoring tools
- Tier 1 troubleshooting of Hardware, Networks, and Systems
- Direct customer interactions and virtual support across multiple countries
- Hardware replacement; workstations, drives and consumables
- Cable Management skills; pull, label and maintain for networks and desk configurations
Job Type: Full Time