Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Support legacy program activity to include mapping processes.
- Help identify, analyze and implement scalable solutions for compartmented and non-compartmented production and repository systems.
- Define production workflow systems design for legacy production systems.
- Interact with multi-level stakeholders.
- Assist with requirements tracking.
- Experience with Agile.
- Assist in all phases of project planning and coordination.
- Help track program requirements.
- Compose technical documents.
- Communicate problems and suggested path of escalation to internal and external partners.
- Background in sensitive compartmented system and legacy intelligence production applications is preferred.
- Agile methodology experience
- Working with Stakeholders
- Project Management experience
- Requirements tracking
? Job Type: Full Time