Penetration Test Analyst
PENETRATION TEST ANALYST
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Candidate will conduct CI de-confliction on technical and operational components of current and proposed IT systems, including guidance for mitigating the identified risks.
- Candidate will serve as a central point of contact for appropriate CI technical/operational de-confliction issues.
- Penetration test engineering experience on Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Experience with using commercial and open source penetration test tools
- Experience with conducting technical evaluations/assessments of IT equipment, systems and/or network infrastructure
- Experience testing Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud service provider architectures and services
- Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint or other Computer-Aided design software
- Certified Penetration Test Engineer (CPTE)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Cisco Network Professional (CCNP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Job Type: Full Time