PeopleSoft Security Administrator
Project Description: Our client recently went live with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2, HCM 9.2, Hyperion, and Taleo. At this time, our client is in need of a PS Security Administrator to help out with day to day tasks and minor project work.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Security Administrator for PeopleSoft v. 9.0 or greater. Review and analyze the business environment and identify needed improvements, and provide high level visibility to network security. Work closely with our development team to identify trends, potential system problems and resolutions, assessing business requirements, providing on-going User Audits across systems, troubleshooting system defects, conducting testing and maintaining system configurations is required. Hands-on experience in writing SQL. Must be flexible to handle multiple work assignments, changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; good communication, presentation and project management skills.
1. Execute security related processes to update/maintain the PeopleSoft security structure.
2. Create and maintain PeopleSoft dynamic security groups, user setup, and roles and dynamic queries.
3. Responsible for synchronizing security roles and permissions to portal menu navigation, updating user profiles based on transactions processed, and processing approved system security access requests and changes.
4. Maintain Query Access Manager, Role additions and changes, and test potential security system changes before moving new methods to production.
5. Evaluate PeopleSoft and EPIC upgrades for impact on configuration and mitigates unintended consequences and maintains functional documentation for the PeopleSoft and EPIC security configuration and processes.
6. Perform special projects and other related assignments as needed.
7. Respond to inquiries from internal and external auditors. Maintain and troubleshoot module related interfaces, and maintain and update module foundation tables.
8. Manage workflow and troubleshoot errors
Job Type: Contract