Pharmaceutical Packaging/Serialization SME

Toronto, ON

Job ID: 125255 Industry: Pharma

Pharmaceutical Packaging/Serialization SME

Project Description:

Our client is a large CMO that works directly with large global providers to small emerging players in the pharmaceutical sector. They are in need of a packaging engineer to help with a serialization project.

  Day to Day Responsibilities:

This person must come from a strong pharmaceutical background. They will be working in a fast-paced environment so need to be comfortable working fast and independently. They will be working on a serialization project so it is very important they have specifically worked with this in the past. This is primarily an execution role (70% of the role) so they must be hands-on and must have done executing in the past The other 30% will be at a desk generating reports and protocols. In addition, they could also be working with equipment, specifically packaging equipment and inspection equipment. This will include but will not be limited to vial and washers.

Required Skills:
  • Packaging/Serialization
  • SAT’ s/Specifications
  • Validation
  • Packaging/Inspection Equipment
  • Execution

Job Type: Contract  

Not ready to apply?

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs: