Annapolis Junction, MD
Candidate must have a TS/ SCI with Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered
Program / Project Description:
Our client provides Technical Solutions to this Intelligence Agency customer. They have a long term contract and are called upon as the go to Subject Matter Experts when it comes to implementing, integrating and maintaining software in a production environment.
- Intermediate experience of Java SE 7 technologies and APIs.
- Intermediate experience of WebServices and XML/JSON.
- Basic experience with Oracle Database design and PL/SQL.
- Basic experience with Spring MVC.
- Basic experience developing enterprise solutions with Java EE and related technologies such as persistence frameworks, build tools, version control systems, and continuous integration tools.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and performance evaluation skills.
- Must be an effective team member with strong communications skills and the ability to follow-through, stay motivated, and collaborate with all team members.
- BS in CS or related course of study, or equivalent years' experience.
Job Type: Full Time