Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
- Primary focus of position is supporting and maintaining the current Storage and Backup environment.
- Secondary focus of position is supporting the engineering design and implementation of new hosting environment.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge with engineering and implementing SAN and NAS technology.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge with creating LUN & WWN.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge with Fiber Channel Switch and enterprise storage array configuration and management, experience with storage management, monitoring, and SRM tools sets
- Proven ability in problem solving techniques, experience with engineering, operating and maintaining the enterprise backup and recovery solutions
- Experience with virtualization in developing and implementing complex virtualization systems and the automatic provisioning of different components (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.)
- Excellent understanding Linux and Windows platforms.
? Job Type: Full Time