Senior SAP RAR Architect / SME
Senior SAP RAR Architect / Technical SME
Overview: The client is a large, global organization working in need of a Senior SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting & Reporting) Architect / Technical SME to lead them through a FLC implementation of RAR from blueprinting to go-live.
Description: The consultant hired will be the technical SME for the client’ s implementation of SAP RAR. He/she must have experience with this type of deployment on a global scale, and most preferably for clients and/or past projects working within a highly regulated environment – A&D, Bio-tech, Pharma, Med-Device industries, etc. He/she will be spearheading a complete FLC implementation of RAR from blueprinting through go-live.
Initially the consultant will be working closely with the client’ s internal team in more of an architectural capacity to plan and map out the roadmap for the project. Once finalized the role will transition into much more of a hands-on role to implement the new solution.
- SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting Reporting) global implementation experience
- Must have experience as the SME leading the deployment
- RAR experience while working within a highly regulated environment
- Industries – A&D, Bio-tech, Pharma, Med-device, etc.
- SAP FICO / SD – 10+ years
- Perfect Communication Skills