Software Developer (LAMBDA)
Software Developer Expert (LamBda)
This job requires a Secret level clearance
This Program is Software Developer with Java development experience to contribute to the design and development of an application with large scale data ingestion. The successful candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision. This position requires knowledge of Agile software processes and development tools, with experience applying them to software development projects. This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer.
Day to Day:
The Developer will be expected to:
- Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex, software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces.
- Design, develop and modify new applications and implement enhancements to existing applications
- Perform corrective, adaptive, and software maintenance on the software baseline.
- Ensure software compliance standards are met.
- Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents and end user operational instructions.
- More importantly this person will need to be able to explain, conduct, develop, and test LAMBDA within the cloud.
Support regular customer interaction through memos, status meetings, and technical exchanges.
- Software development experience working complex application development projects.
- 5 or more years of Java development experience ** JAVA
- Cloud experience maws, azure, Microsoft, etc
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to take responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction are needed for this position.
- Ability to work in a team environment with frequent customer contact.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and present technical approaches and findings.
- Good presentation skills, including comfort presenting technical material in a group setting.
- Experience migrating data from legacy systems (extract-transform-load)