4807 Stonecroft Boulevard Chantilly, VA
This job requires a TS-SCI with Poly Graph
Our client is working on a program that continues to grow they have a current IT efforts focused on a variety of initiatives and need a strong Developer expert with senior level experience to help work under the hood with several types of hardware and software.
The program is seeking a senior SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our high-performing team developing innovative software for our customers’ most difficult challenges.
Day to Day responsibilities:
-This person will come into the program and be expected to deliver high quality Linux based software solutions for industrial systems as well as co-ordinate with Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives.
They will Participate in project planning sessions and provide estimates and participate in daily stand up meetings. They must understand the product and domain in order to write technical specifications.
This person must be able to deliver C/C# code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment, as well as develop scripts to automate and streamline development activities.
There will be times when this person will configure and maintain release and deployment environments as well as participate in end to end system QA testing.
Any Andorid Development will help this person excel.
Required Skill sets:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Linux application development in C/C#
- Practical knowledge of commonly used C# design patterns and libraries
- Knowledge of source code revision control
- A Bachelor’ s degree in software engineering or equivalent plus a minimum of 9 years professional experience
-Android Mobile Development
- Practical experience with C++, QT, Boost
- Experience using unit test frameworks
- Knowledge of interprocess communication mechanisms e.g. D-Bus, sockets
- Experience with Linux systems.
-java or J2EE
- Knowledge of networking and serial protocols e.g. TCP/IP, Modbus, CANbus, HDLC.
- Experience using Python
- Familiarity with GIT
- Basic knowledge of relational databases e.g. MySQL, SQLite
- Practical experience developing for embedded platforms
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.