Software Integrator (Jenkins)
Deer Creek, CO
Candidate must have at least TS SCI and be willing to sit for CIP
Our client is prime on a government program providing software development solutions to the end customer. They are looking for an experienced Software Integrator to join their team immediately.
Day to Day:
This is a Systems Engineering position with responsibility as a Software Integration Engineer.
The Software Integrator tests, documents and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed software and COTS/GOTS components and systems.
- BS and at least 5 years of experience with formal software verification and test
- Experience maintaining LINUX (RHEL) environments
- Knowledge of Software CM processes
- Experience with / knowledge of automated integration and testing techniques
- Experience with mission management domain and customer base is highly desired.
Job Type: Full Time