System Engineer (with Test experience)
Deer Creek, CO
Our client is prime on a government program providing software development solutions to the end customer. They are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their team immediately.
Day to Day:
The Systems Engineer should have experience including systems requirement analysis and decomposition, development of Acceptance Criteria, ICD definition, requirement verification, RFC analysis and impact assessment, trade study definition/execution, TPM analysis and critical method analysis.
- BS and at least 5 years of systems engineering experience including the following
- Systems requirement analysis and decomposition
- Development of Acceptance Criteria
- ICD definition
- Requirement verification
- RFC analysis and impact assessment
- Trade study definition/execution
- TPM analysis and critical method analysis
- Domain knowledge of mission planning and scheduling
- Agile process experience
Job Type: Full Time