System Engineer Scrum Master
SCRUM Master/System Engineer
This job requires a TS-SCI with a Polygraph
This Program is looking for Scrum Master with Systems and engineering experience to contribute to the design and development of an application with large scale data ingestion. The successful candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and can work in a team environment with minimal supervision. This position requires knowledge of Agile software processes and development tools, with experience leading operations. This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer.
Day to Day:
This individual will manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment and work assignments. They will oversee the status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Monitors the assessment of project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Insures the development of mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
• Provide technical recommendations to management and customers.
• Create, review, and maintain critical system documentation.
Agile Safe experience
SCRUM MASTER experience
• Identify and implement new or improved tools and processes to increase team efficiency.
AWS or C2s Experience
- Budget, Scheduling, Coordation, operational experience
- operation, Scrum, Schedule* AWS, Cloud, System Engineer* this is more of a functional opening!
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction are needed for this position.
- Experience migrating data from legacy systems (extract-transform-load)
- Ability to work in a team environment with frequent customer contact.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and present technical approaches and findings.
- Good presentation skills, including comfort presenting technical material in a group setting.