Candidate must have a Secret Clearance.
This highly visible role will involve participation in enterprise-wide working groups, technical exchange meetings, and technical reviews, and offers a unique opportunity to work across the breadth of the Strategic Weapon System (SWS) and Nuclear Weapon Security (NWS), performing a systems engineering function, directly advising the prime staff and influencing and shaping the future of the program.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have the ability to determine the system level implications of changes in NWS system of systems design, operations or the environment and will be expected to utilize their knowledge and their critical thinking skills. The successful candidate will be adept at preparing for, and presenting at technical engineering reviews and performing requirement traceability analysis and understanding the associated system level design and validation and verification of requirements. The candidate will also be comfortable performing risk assessment and have the judgment to know when to elevate system risks.
- Current TRIDENT NWS Technical / Operational Knowledge (within the last 3 years).
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering (SE) principles throughout all phases of a complex systems’ life cycle.
- Experience preparing for and leading technical requirement reviews or large meetings.
- Experience at providing technical direction and leadership for the system engineering execution of system level integrated architecture activities.
- 5-10 yrs exp.
- Master' s degree in Engineering.
- 15-20+ years of directly related work experience.
Job Type: Full Time