Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client was recently awarded a contract with the VA customer that is responsible for a large Declassifcation effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud.
As part of this effort, we are looking for a UI/UX designer to envision, create and validate user interfaces and experience for software development efforts. This position requires in-depth hands-on experience designing and modifying user interfaces in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm.
- Employ participatory design, creative brainstorming and other techniques to collaborate with software developers, systems engineers and other product team members as part of an agile software development team
- Ensure applications are meeting the customer’ s IT Accessibility Standards
- Map workflows, user paths, create storyboards, wireframes, mockups, low and high fidelity prototypes and write UI specifications to support development across multiple applications and platforms
- Design graphic, icons and other visual elements as necessary
- Evaluate designs using user-centric design techniques such as UI reviews and cognitive walk-throughs
- Maintain an awareness of current trends in technology design and usability, and share this information across multiple teams
- Participate in working groups and/or meetings with application stakeholders to discuss user requirements and/or present wireframes and mockups
- Adobe Creative Suite and Dreamweaver
- On the job experience creating web user interface wireframes and prototypes
- Experience with conducting usability tests and user shadowing
- Strong conceptual designer, highly skilled at gathering data from various sources and developing comprehensive, visually engaging designs
- Soft Skills:
- Ability to take projects from concept through production
- Strong planning and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter who is also comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask across multiple projects and clients in a team-based environment
- Experience working in an agile software development environment and an understanding of the software lifecycle
Job Type: Full Time