Software Developer (UX)
This job requires a Secret level clearance
This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer. This program is going through a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Systems Engineer will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The selected candidate must be aware of all activities associated with the design, test configuration, qualification, certification, operation, and requirements of the product/project. The Systems Engineer will support a large complex physical and AWS environment.
Day to Day:
This person will engage with mission end users to define and prioritize user requirements, translate user requirements to technical requirements, design wireframes, mockups, and compositions of GUIs, conduct user testing sessions with wireframes and prototypes, and work closely with software engineers in an Agile software development environment.
Bachelor’ s degree Experience with developing user-centered design approaches for projects, pursuits, and research opportunities.
- Experience creating and communicating clearly via abstract diagrams and models of tasks, work, goals, information, decisions, product wireframes, and prototypes.
- Demonstrable success designing with one or more of the following visual design tools or similar tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Sketchflow or Balsamiq.
- Ability to conduct and lead user research and design exercises, such as field observations, user interviews, focus groups, brain storming sessions, ethnographic research, design studios, and card sorting.
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Master’ s degree in human– computer interaction, design, human factors, cognitive or behavioral science, psychology, anthropology, or similar field.
- Demonstrable success communicating the value of user-centered design and design thinking to customers, users, program managers, executive leaders in large and small groups.
- Demonstrable success working with a software-development team in an Agile software development environment.