WEB DESIGNER / CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR
WEB DESIGNER / CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI with a polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client’ s program provides Mission Support Services to this Intelligence Customer. As part of this effort, they are looking for on Web Content Administrator. Position supports complex IT projects that may include ill-defined requirements, ambiguity, parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, high risks, and multiple interfaces. Responsible for administering, supervising, or performing work involved in establishing and maintaining mutual communication between Federal agencies and the general public and various other pertinent publics including internal or external audiences. Identify and carry out the public communications requirements in accordance with strategic and operational objectives. The work involves identifying communication needs and developing informational materials that inform appropriate publics of programs, services, and activities. This position supports the customer’ s Civil Liberties, Privacy and Transparency office.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Reviewed/ revamped fact sheets to include writing, editing, and design/layout.
- Coordinated several blog posts and fact sheets through pre-pub review and for eventual posting to the website
- Assisted with website redesign and rollout
- Wrote/edited articles for IC on the record
- Updated content on websites as needed
- Wrote and edit blog posts for log
- Reviewed and updated slides for an internal ethics training
- Attended bimonthly intel transparency council meeting and took notes for dissemination
- Keeping track of unclass web site and updating Tracker
- Web Design / Content Administrator experience to include:
- Knowledge of Web design & webpage layouts, development, and interconnectivity in problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and or programming techniques
- HTML coding
- Knowledge in basic multimedia design, and content management.
- Experience in editing video
- Quicktime, Reel Player as it related to posting Video, audio, and graphical content
- Experience in writing and editing digital content.
- Blogging experience
- The Candidate must have Joomla experience 2-3 years
- Joomla Web Editor experience
- SharePoint Developer/Administrator
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management .
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and comfortable with ambiguity .
- Working knowledge of capturing business, functional and technical requirements from customers and internal users.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize data, and produce clear, logical, and concise products.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences and convey information to a variety of audiences with different levels of comprehension of HR' s mission, vision and goals.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically and to develop and produce complex digital information and materials.
- Ability to develop innovative and flexible solutions that result in the identification of new or innovative ways to handle unfamiliar or complex problems, make key contributions to group efforts, and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to, clarify, and convey understanding of others' ideas, comments, and questions as well as the ability to integrate and build upon diverse opinions.
- Preferred minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience as a Software, Functional, Data or Business Analyst and experience in planning, managing, and executing varied software development, website administration, customization, or IT systems development projects.
Job Type: Full Time