Windows Engineer (office 365)
This Job requires a TS SCI with POLYGRAPH
This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer. This program is going through a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Windows Engineer will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The selected candidate must be aware of all activities associated with the design, test configuration, qualification, certification, operation, and requirements of the product/project. The Windows Engineer will support a large complex physical and AWS environment, from a coordination standpoint as well as communication with the customer. They are seeking Strong Tier 3, Office 365 Engineer experience to include one of the following skills; Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013, Skype for Business (or Lync) or higher.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to demonstrate up to date skills in aspects of the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Office 365 Exchange Online, and working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/2012R2/2016.
• Demonstrable high level in depth knowledge in Active Directory (Vast structural knowledge)
• Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
• Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
• Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
• Providing guidance to Tier 1-2 piers
• Experience with creating standard operating procedures for all tiers
Experience supporting multiple clients and multiple environments and ability to carry out mulitple taskes. Having experience working with an IT Services company is strongly preferred. A Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred. One or more certifications including MCSE, Security+, MCP, are preferred.
Mandatory Skills: -Office 365 Administration to include one of the following skills with minimum 5 years of experience;
-Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013, Skype for Business (or Lync) or higher
-Experience supporting multiple clients and multiple environments is preferred.
-Having experience working with an IT Services company is strongly preferred.