Workday Compensation Admin
New York City, NY
Workday HR/Comp Admin.
Our client is live with Workday HCM implementation for Core HR, Benefits, and Payroll. At this point in the project there is a need for a Workday Compensation Admin to help them with day-to-day compensation, data loads, reporting, and HRIS Support to help them with their go-live in October and provide post go-live support.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This consultant will come in and help provide Workday CORE HCM and Compensation Support and report directly into the Director of HRIS. They are all spread very thin getting ready for their go-live of Advanced Compensation and upcoming Recruiting Implementation and need additional support.
- 2+ years of HRIS experience, including acting as system administrator, HRIS project management, end-user supporting, and reporting.
- 1-2 years of Workday Compensation experience
- 1-2 years of Compensation analysis experience including survey input, year-end process management, job description management, regulatory reporting.
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources functions and structure, including benefits, recruiting, compensation, training & development, and performance management.
- Strong background in data integrity analytics & audits.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Access. Organizational skills to prioritize workflow and respond to conflicting deadlines
Job Type: Contract