Workday Configuration SME (Absence, Talent, CORE HCM)
San Jose, CA
Workday Configuration SME (Talent, Absence, and CORE HCM)
The Workday Functional Lead (Sr HRIS Analyst) will be responsible for optimizing and automating key HR business processes as the company grows. The successful candidate will have business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Advanced Comp, Security, Absence Management and Recruiting.
- Come up with and develop solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Comp, Recruiting, Talent and Security
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Act as the Workday SME with key business units
- Be an internal consultant and advise stakeholders on industry standards in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in Workday HCM, Absence Management, Recruiting, Comp, Security and Talent solutions.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Understand Workday’ s Implementation Methodology and use it on all projects
- Ensure the users takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Project manages key Workday Projects in addition to being the design architect.
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- HR / Operations Background
- Workday HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Security, Talent.
- 5+ years of HRIS experience
- 3+ experience in Workday including configuration and integrations
- 2 end-to-end implementations
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- Understanding of SAAS third party applications, specifically the Workday platform
- Ability to manage release cycles and work with QA teams
- Experience leading Business Process Optimization and Automation projects
Job Type: Contract