C++ Software Developer
Colorado Springs, CO
Candidates must have Secret Clearance
The contract is looking for an assertive and self-confident Software Engineer to partner with the Software development team, program, and government customers to perform the duties as an Software engineer located in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
The software engineer will become Member of the Mission Processing Software team that designs, develops, implements, maintains and documents software development activities as an integral component of a larger, complex system. The candidate will be running system software and scripting development, C++ programming, web development, System analysis, System design, Software Design, Software Development and Implementation, Software Test. Candidate will work in a team environment utilizing software methodologies and processes.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, math, or computer science.
- Minimum three years’ experience with Linux/Unix systems and with complex software
- Proficiency with the following software language C++
- Candidate will have knowledge of basic software practices such as coding standards, unit testing and configuration management, database and System administration.
- Strong team player. Candidate will work in a team environment utilizing software methodologies and processes.
- Experience with Solaris
• Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS: EC2, S3, CFT, VPC, EBS, RDS, Redshift, Security groups, Auto-scalin
• Experience with application server configrations (i.e. Weblogic, Tomcat)
• Build and deployment automation experience using Jenkins and Docker
• Familiarity with Agile Development Process a plus.
Job Type: Full Time