Epic Access Analyst (Grand Central Certified)

Detroit, MI

Job ID: 129603 Industry: EPIC

Epic Access Analyst (Grand Central Certified)

Project Overview: The client is an 8 hospital health system that is pretty mature from an Epic perspective, however they are continuing to grow and expand from a hospital/clinic perspective as well as a functionality perspective. They are now looking for a solid Access Analyst to come in and assist the Revenue Cycle team.

Job Duties: The client has a very experienced Epic analyst team as well as a sophisticated user base that is used to Epic. The majority of this person’ s work will be support, but they will also be pulled on to project work as well. The manager said that about 60% of the weekly work will be production support, and the other 40% will be optimizations, new functionality role out, and small deployments.

The consultant hired will need to be Grand Central Certified. A background in ADT/Prelude would be ideal as well as any additional experience with Cadence as well.

From a technical perspective, the consultant hired should have 2+years of Epic Analyst experience focused within the Access Applications. They will need to have Grand Central certification and the ability to build within that space. Strong communication skills are required for this role as well.

Epic Grand Central Certified

Nice to Have:
Cadence Certified
ADT/Prelude Certified

Job Type: Contract 

Not ready to apply?

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs: