McAfee HBSS Lead
McAfee HBSS Lead
Candidate must have a TS security clearance.
Our customer is the prime on program supporting the Pentagon End Point Security team which provides End Point technologies support and expertise including, but not limited to, Host Based Security System (HBSS), EMET, AppLocker, Lieberman Rapid Enterprise Defense, Splunk, Tenable ACAS scanners and Security Center, and Encase, The EPS Branch manages ACAS architecture and infrastructure, and HBSS architecture for JSP subscribers and internal JSP architecture. The EPS branch maintains the current tool deployment and performs all necessary updates and maintenance to the security tools under the EPS area of responsibility.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
As the HBSS Lead your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for leading a team of seven Subject Matter Experts in maintaining the existing HBSS architecture and upgrading HBSS software as released from DISA
- Perform standard maintenance to include monitoring for intrusions, failures and other issues; ensure that the clients/servers are continuing to report to ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO); ensure and validate that all HBSS components are operating correctly; provide expert level troubleshooting for all HBSS tools.
- Ensure that the environment is updated according to DISA standards and guidelines
- Develop and maintain documentation related to implementation, planning, overall architecture, and system modifications.
- 6+ years or more working with DoD mandated End Point security technologies
- Demonstrated experience with managing, deploying, and troubleshooting all HBSS components
- Demonstrated experience with multiple network security zones, sub-netting, VRFs, and VLANs
- DoD 8570 IASAE/CND Certification – CND-IS Certification
- BS degree in a IT field; additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Job Type: Contract