NETWORK ARCHITECT / ENGINEER
NETWORK ENGINEER / ARCHITECT
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program provides Cyber Network Defense of a certain government customer’ s network, against adversarial attacks. They do this by looking into the anomalies hitting their systems.
- Responsible for working on both Enterprise Architecture and support execution of network solutions projects in the analysis and design stages.
- Enterprise System Network Engineer to maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements;.
- Ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture
- Help project and program teams prepare for CIO Project Management Program control gates
- Develop expectations and requirements for hardware and software to support the needs of the various solutions network designs.
- Design Solutions Architectures for transition to project teams for execution within the framework of the designed models.
- Provide any implementation constraints on cable layout, hardware location, and so forth that must be adhered to in implementation.
- Develop models to predict future network needs, including reviews of current data traffic, estimating growth, considering the needs of traffic routing and shaping, and build outs of new technologies, including Software Defined Networks.
- Analyze the current state and support the design of objective future business operations in order to aid Government decision making
- Assist in assessing the alignment of services and technology with desired business/mission strategies and objectives, concept of operations, business processes, roles, organizational structures and technology standards.
- Architectural Network Design experience
- Hands-on with Data Center architectures (i.e) top and bottom of racks solutions
- Hands-on with Cisco FEXs, 5000 and 7000 series switches
- Hands-on with next generation firewall such as Cisco 5585x models
- Hands-on BDG and other Network Protocol design experience
- Knowledge of layer 2 and 3 topological
Job Type: Full Time