Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program is responsible for building, designing and maintaining a technical environment for the customer to be able to run and use its analytics tools. Their major efforts are focused around bringing everything up into the AWS Cloud
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Oracle " Applications" DBA - Less " systems" DBA work (certs, password updates, etc.), more work managing how the application interacts with the database
- The Database Administrator (DBA) works with software and determines ways to organize and store data.
- Identify user requirements, set up computer databases, and test and coordinate modifications to the computer database systems.
- Ensures the performance of the system, understands the platform on which the database runs, and adds new users to the system.
- Plans and coordinates security measures – data integrity, backup systems, and database security.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience
- Oracle DBA 11g & 12c
- Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Streams, Oracle Advanced Security Option (ASO), Oracle Recovery Manager
- UNIX-based environments
- shell scripting
Job Type: Full time