Oracle WAM SME
Oracle WAM SME
Background: This client is implementing Oracle on version 12c. Oracle Work Performance and Asset Management is the next module to be implemented and they are looking for a resource who has experience implementing this module in Oracle Cloud.
Project: The client needs a Sr. Level Oracle WAM resource that is a Subject Matter Expert This person will work closely with the business to gather the requirements and complete all necessary functional duties to fully execute the implementation of the WAM module. This is a full-life cycle project and qualified candidates for this position must have done at least 2 Implementations of WAM in the past, whether it be within EBS or Cloud.
- Minimum 4 years of Implementation and Support experience in Oracle Finance modules
- 2 projects as a lead for Oracle WAM
- Must have strong understanding and prior experience of Finance business processes flows within Oracle EBS and/or Oracle Cloud
- Ability to coordinate with client in order to resolve Oracle support issues
- Functional Design Document
- Technical Design document
- Experience creating Test Plans, Test Scripts, Standard Operating Documents, and User Training Documents.
- Ability to aid in Finance reconciliation issue resolution and should have expertise in designing, developing, and supporting integrations between Oracle EBS Finance modules & 3rd party systems
- Very good understanding of Support life cycle
- Good oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Contract