PeopleSoft Functional P2P SME
St. Petersburg, FL
PeopleSoft Functional P2P SME
Project Description: The client is in need of a Sr. Level PeopleSoft Functional P2P expert to come in and assist with a variety of urgent production support issues and stabilization efforts from their recent October 1st go-live of their brand-new PeopleSoft FSCM v9.2 system (this is a new implementation of PS FSCM). This Sr. Level PeopleSoft Functional P2P expert will report to the Director of Procurement on the Business side of the client; responsible for all of the functional work for 6 key PeopleSoft modules: e-Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts Management, Supplier Relationship Management, and Supplier Portal. Although this person will not be directly responsible for the AP module, they must have a complete understanding of the entire Procure-to-Pay process from a business perspective, as well as a PeopleSoft Functional Set up, Configuration, Design, and Best Practices perspective.
This person will be the Functional Procurement Lead and have 1-2 Functional Analyst that will eventually report to this person.
This Sr. Level PeopleSoft P2P expert who can come in and hit the ground running with a variety of different Functional tasks as they relate to their brand-new PeopleSoft v9.2 system and the entire Procure-to-Pay Processes within PeopleSoft; including the Supplier Contracts, Supplier Relationship Management, and Supplier Portal modules.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Analyzing production support issues from end users and determine the root-cause of the issue
- Fix production issues by making necessary hands-on functional edits / changes to the system
- Triage production issues if they are within the code or technical environment to necessary IT teams
- setting up the tables and items
- setting up categories
- configuration of PeopleSoft e-Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, SRM, SCM, and Supplier Portal
- detailed documentation of any changes made to these modules and business processes within new PeopleSoft system
- creation and executing of test scrips and test cases
- running Queries for the business
- training novice end users on how to use and support new PeopleSoft v9.2 system
This person must have hands-on experience, skills, and understanding of how to do all of the above Functional work within the following modules:
- e-Supplier Portal
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Contracts
- Supplier Relationship Management
Although this person will not be asked to do hands-on development; it is important that this person be strong technically with PeopleSoft and in particular, the technical integrations / interfaces within PeopleSoft ePro, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts, and Purchasing. This person must have experience doing data loads / data dumps in these modules to see the data as it moves through these modules and ensure those integrations / interfaces are set up correctly.
This person must also be very experienced with working with the business to gather detailed business requirements and create functional specifications from those business requirements, and ultimately make hands-on design and configuration changes to all of the above modules based on those business requirements
Day to Day Responsibilities: This person will work closely with the Business to resolve various production support issues and stabilization efforts of their new PeopleSoft v9.2 system specifically around Procurement, ePro, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts, and Purchasing.
This person will be asked to set up the tables and items within the key modules, as well as set up catalogs and do hands-on configuration to these key modules. This person must be comfortable doing detailed documentation that will ultimately be provided to the novice end-users to use as reference guides once the system is live. This person must also be capable and comfortable training novice end-users and coaching them on how to use the system.
- 9.2 Functional Hands-on P2P expertise
- 10+ PeopleSoft P2P experience
- PeopleSoft e-Procurement and Purchasing v9.2 Implementation Experience is a MUST
- Experience with setting up Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts, and e-Supplier Portal modules on v9.2
- Configuration of e-Procurement and Purchasing modules on v9.2
- Troubleshooting experience of brand new PeopleSoft v9.2 FSCM application; specifically for ePro, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, SRM, SCM, Supplier Portal
- Analyze technical set up of these modules to properly fix and / or triage production issues to necessary technical teams
- Perform root-cause analysis on production issues
- Apply v9.2 best practices to these key modules
- Detailed Functional Specification Creation experience
- Detailed Documentation – ability to creating training material and reference guides for novice end-users that do not have any PeopleSoft experience
- Experience creating detailed Functional specifications based on business requirements for specific modules
- Creating Custom Test Cases and Test Scripts within specific modules as well executing those Test Cases / Test Scripts within specific modules
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Everything from Gathering Requirements, Design, Configuration, Testing, and Deployment of PeopleSoft Procurement, e-Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, and Supplier Contracts
Job Type: Contract