SAP Technical Integration Manager / Enterprise Architect
SAP Architect / Technical Integration Mgr
Overview: The client is looking for an experienced SAP Enterprise Architect / Technical Integration Manager that demonstrates a very deep SAP skill set that is balanced between interpersonal and technical capabilities to oversee all new SAP implementations, migrations, upgrades and various other 3rd party SAP products that are interfaced into the client’ s SAP ecosystems.
Description: The SAP Technical Integration Manager will be responsible for coordinating and directing teams of SAP COE Business Systems Analysts, Developers and contractors in all phases of systems implementations, upgrades or migrations including: Analysis & Design, Configuration, Development, Documentation, Testing, Production Cutover, Integration into COE Support.
He/she will clearly demonstrate ability and willingness to investigate, diagnose and solve complex SAP problems quickly. In addition, the candidate should be able to learn highly customized SAP implementations and understand when standard SAP should be used. Likewise, the individual hired should have strong leadership skills and will have a proven record of accomplishment as an effective communicator and problem solver who is able to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The ability to collaborate with others and coordinate matrixed people to accomplish project goals is of utmost importance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide SAP functional and technical oversight on multiple large SAP projects, upgrades and migrations in the areas of: analysis and design, configuration, development, documentation, testing and support activities.
- Assist the Project Manager(s) as needed during the various project lifecycles.
- Investigate, diagnose and solve complex SAP project problems quickly.
- Partner with the SAP COE Leadership Team to motivate, mentor, and manage matrixed SAP COE resources on various projects.
- Ability to work with and leverage external contractors or System Integrators on various initiatives/projects.
- Identify areas of process improvement and integration. Ensure new SAP landscapes and solutions are designed and architected to ensure cost effective, scalable, and best in class solution delivery to all users.
- Work with COE Leadership on the SAP Strategic roadmap, project execution, vendor management, solution architecture and successful launch of new solutions and related applications.
- Minimum 3 end-to-end SAP implementations as Project/Program Manager/Technical Architect.
- 10+ years of SAP implementation, upgrade and migration experience in a manufacturing or project-based environment.
- Knowledge of SOH or S/4 HANA Implementations will be a significant advantage.
- Experience with ITIL, RunSAP, ACTIVATE, ASAP and similar methodologies
Job Type: Contract