Software Integration Engineer (MID)
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEER (MID)
Program / Project Description:
Candidate will develop web applications and interfaces within an enterprise identity services infrastructure. The developer will work with a team of identity management professionals to support the customer' s identity and access management needs.
- Support the customer in design, and development of software applications
- Responsibilities also include enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing software applications in object oriented languages.
- Develop custom web applications in COTS/GOTS and other 3rd party software.
- Integrate Software into the environment which includes back into the database
- 3rd Party Software integration
- GOTS integration
- Oracle and / or SQL Server integration
- Server Side COTS integration
- Multi-Tier Applications
- Custom Software development
- IM Presence (Skype/Lync)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience developing enterprise RESTful web services
- Experience developing OpenID Connect services
Job Type: Full-Time